Calls for Art
5th Annual Altered Esthetics Film Festival
Ae seeks to exhibit short-form experimental film and video art at a length 12 minutes or shorter. The festival exhibits artists who explore the art of the moving image, including artworks that represent experimental narratives, genre-expanding documentary, contemporary art practices, and avant-garde poetics. The selections of short film and video work stretch the notion of what the moving image is and can be. For more information, visit our page on Film Freeway.
Dates and deadlines:
- August 7, 2017: Submissions Opening Date
- October 15, 2017: Earlybird Submissions Deadline
- January 15, 2018: Regular Submissions Deadline
- March 15, 2018: Late Submissions Deadline
- April 13, 2018: Artist Notification Date
- May 31 – June 2, 2018: Film Festival Dates
Submission Instructions: Submit your work via Film Freeway.